This is a time-limited preview. To hear the full episode, and access the full catalogue of episodes and bonus content, become a Voice Tech Pro
Today on the show, we welcome Jason Croyle, the Director of Partnerships at Speak2Web, and Dr. Saksham Sharda, the Creative Director at Outgrow, to talk about interactive websites and website marketing through conversational interaction.
In this episode, we learn more about the features of both the Speak2Web and Outgrow platforms and how they differ. Speak2Web helps customers create an integrative web and voice experience, whereas Outgrow is focused more on interactive content for your website (think calculators, quizzes, and chatbots). We discuss how you can improve customer experience and accessibility with voice interactivity, and debate whether talking to a desktop or a website will eventually be a thing of the future!
On the tech side, we get stuck into the effect of voice applets and widgets on conversion rates, SEO, as well as the importance of gamification in the information age. Speaking with a website is not something that most of us are 100% familiar with just yet, and this episode offers a unique glimpse into the future of the web.
● Available at http://bit.ly/voicetechpodcast-ep075
Quotes from the show
[21:30] Anything static on your website can be turned into something interactive.
[28:50] In the future, we’re also looking at technologies like web VR coming.
[40:25] I worry whether email is excluding an entire generation...
Links to click
● Digital Book World 2020 Conference << 30% off with VOICETECHCARL
● Manning books << 40% off all books code: PODVOICETECH19
● Voice Tech Pro listener upgrade << no ads, early access, bonus content
● Speak2Web << discount code: VoiceTechCarl2020
● Outgrow << discount code: outgrow+voicetech (enter this in the chat bot in the bottom-right of the page)
● Firefox full browser voice controls
Subscribe for more episodes
● Apple iTunes:https://apple.co/2LqW4ol
● Google Podcasts:http://bit.ly/voicetechpodcast-google
Read all about it
● Newsletter:https://voicetechpodcast.com/newsletterSupport the show