Before starting a podcast, the most central question of all to ask is: Why would a person want to listen?
Successfully promote audio content to a broader audience, and generate higher ad revenues, with these top tips.
Audio content marketing is highly effective, but inadequate tools result in poor ROI. The solution is to democratise audio creation with automation.
How can digital audio fit into your marketing? One major way is brand storytelling with podcasts.
The Joe Rogan Experience is becoming a Spotify exclusive. However, I think Joe is likely getting ripped off. Here I explain why.
Advancements in voice recognition technology are creating new opportunities in online retail, and one emerging new trend is that of voice commerce.
If you were thinking that you’ve always wanted to start a podcast, now’s your chance. Just follow these steps and you’ll be up and running in no time!
The Open Voice Network seeks to create a future of AI voice that is standards-based, interoperable, accessible, and data protected.
Voiceflow is a collaborative voice design platform responsible for over one million conversations a month and 6% of the world’s Alexa skills.
When a customer calls a brand’s 1-800 number, their experience interacting with the call center agent can make or break their brand loyalty.
- 5 Fantastic French Startups – Vivatech 2021 – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08624th June 2021 - 12:07
- Conversation Design Festival – Hans van Dam, CDI – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0857th June 2021 - 12:15
- Real-time Voice Changer – Jaime Bosch & Alex Bordanova, Voicemod – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08418th May 2021 - 12:10
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Image was taken from Pixabay.com.Yes, There Are Still Big Podcast Ideas To Be Had6th August 2021 - 14:14
- How to Change Alexa’s Voice4th June 2021 - 13:03
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52