My summary of the responses to the Voicebot.ai reader survey, 2019 Predictions From 35 Voice Industry Leaders. A list of bullet points as a handy reference.
‘Natural Language Question Answering’ encompasses much of what smart speakers and chatbots can do today, and is an important component of conversational marketing. We wanted to see where we were in the cycle, so we dug deeper to understand how the Gartner Hype Cycle classified these technologies.
- Nanocasting – Sean Gilligan, Sound Branch – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02117th February 2019 - 15:37
- Machine Learning Signals – Christopher Oates, audEERING – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0203rd February 2019 - 16:30
- Elevated Voice Design – Vasili Shynkarenka, Invocable – Voice Tech Podcast ep.01920th January 2019 - 15:53
- Prototypes & Personas – Kasia Ryniak & Rafal Cymerys, Upside – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0186th January 2019 - 17:22
- Constructing Multi-Turn Conversational Voice Experiences with a Knowledge Graph14th February 2019 - 23:15
- Summary of the Voicebot.ai 2019 predictions survey10th January 2019 - 01:12
- Improve your machine learning with compressed audio31st December 2018 - 17:54
- Why Voice Assistants are Beneficial to Children13th December 2018 - 12:10