In a world where virtual doctor visits are becoming the norm, chatbots are improving efficiency for healthcare workers and building trust with patients.
People think that their phones and laptops are listening to them all the time. Let’s see how big a deal that is.
Here are six quick design tips to build a better voice assistant application.
Alkira was founded to enable people to navigate the internet using only their voice. They just won a Webby award, and you can too!
Voiceflow is a collaborative voice design platform responsible for over one million conversations a month and 6% of the world’s Alexa skills.
Get ready…fast and frictionless banking will soon be a reality thanks to new advancements in voice technology.
Voice-command technology (also known as Voice First) is rapidly integrating into many industries today, and arguable poses the greatest value for education.
The 7 best products to convert your website into audio. Have your content read aloud by the latest text-to-speech (TTS) voices, and boost visitor engagement
To get the best results when designing your voice assistant, take note of the following recommendations.
Speech recognition features are finding their way into an ever greater number of game titles, offering a whole new way to play.
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Voice Transformation – Marco Liuni, Alta Voce – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0826th April 2021 - 13:04
- Interactive Storytelling – Christian Mahnke, EarReality – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08123rd March 2021 - 21:42
- WordPress to Alexa – Christian Petroske, ShoutWorks – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08030th November 2020 - 14:49
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52
- How AI Chatbots Improve Your Healthcare Experience22nd January 2021 - 10:38
- Why our smartphone apps listening to us is no big deal23rd November 2020 - 09:00