Speech recognition features are finding their way into an ever greater number of game titles, offering a whole new way to play.
Voice apps such as Alexa skills, Google actions and more
https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/The-Rise-of-Speech-Recognition-Technology-in-Gaming.jpg 630 1200 Carl Robinson https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo_voicetechpodcast_horiz_border.png Carl Robinson2019-06-17 09:00:532019-06-02 12:36:12The Rise of Speech Recognition Technology in Gaming
https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/five_interactive_audio_experiments_for_smart_speakers_.jpg 630 1500 Editorial https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo_voicetechpodcast_horiz_border.png Editorial2019-04-10 15:00:142019-04-07 18:19:50Five interactive audio experiments for smart speakers
There’s growing interest amongst publishers in developing interactive audio skills for smart speakers. Here are 5 experiments in the space.
- Digital Forensics – Tyler Hatch, DFI Forensics – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0299th June 2019 - 13:20
- VivaTech 2019 – Startups, Google, Macron, Ma – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02826th May 2019 - 13:10
- Usability Testing for Voice – Dylan Zwick, Pulse Labs – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02712th May 2019 - 16:05
- Sound Recognition – Dr. Chris Mitchell, Audio Analytic – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02628th April 2019 - 15:21
- The Rise of Speech Recognition Technology in Gaming17th June 2019 - 09:00
- What Trump’s New American AI Initiative Means for the Future of AI and Governments10th June 2019 - 09:00
- Amazon Unveils the Echo Show 5, Less Expensive and More Compact with a Display6th June 2019 - 19:47
- Why Voice Isn’t Enough to be Smart3rd June 2019 - 09:00