Your voice is a make-it-or-break-it factor when it comes to commanding attention and succeeding at work. Don’t take it for granted.
New technologies are being developed to address the social issue of AI voice and to make the technology as inclusive as possible.
Audio Analytic has already developed AI technology that can give devices a sense of hearing, accurately recognising sounds, beyond speech and music.
Natural language processing (NLP) has many applications such as…
Word2vec is arguably the most famous face of the neural network natural language processing revolution.
Leveraging website data with schema.org markup could become essential for voice app developers.
Amazon was invited to support the 3rd annual Makeathon, a 36-hour prototyping and design competition.
In machine learning, you need to know what’s in your audio data. Discover how data augmentation with codec compressed audio can help your models generalize.
The impact of voice assistants on today’s youth is actually more helpful than you may think. Luckily, there are a plethora of fun, sound-based games.
- Auspices of Agencies – Skilled Creative, Vixen Labs, Seedcube – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05427th January 2020 - 06:11
- Payments & Voice – Checkout.com & Adyen – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05321st January 2020 - 08:40
- Automotive Voice Design – Shyamala Prayaga, Ford Motor – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05213th January 2020 - 14:59
- Conversation Design Mastery – Hans van Dam, Robocopy – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0517th January 2020 - 08:56
- Online communities for voice developers & conversation designers24th January 2020 - 07:46
- Giving Voice to AR: How Voice Recognition and Augmented Reality Converge22nd January 2020 - 12:16
- How a Voice Assistant Fosters Your Marketing13th January 2020 - 14:02
- Talk to Your Hand – Voice-enabled Smart Rings are Coming10th January 2020 - 11:31