Word2vec is arguably the most famous face of the neural network natural language processing revolution.
Leveraging website data with schema.org markup could become essential for voice app developers.
Amazon was invited to support the 3rd annual Makeathon, a 36-hour prototyping and design competition.
In machine learning, you need to know what’s in your audio data. Discover how data augmentation with codec compressed audio can help your models generalize.
The impact of voice assistants on today’s youth is actually more helpful than you may think. Luckily, there are a plethora of fun, sound-based games.
Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
- Voice Actors & Synthetics – David Ciccarelli, Voices.com – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02514th April 2019 - 14:06
- Biometric Authentication – Alexey Khitrov, ID R&D – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02431st March 2019 - 17:34
- Voice Search Results – Dustin Coates, Algolia – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02317th March 2019 - 18:01
- Voice Retail – Shilp Agarwal, Blutag – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0223rd March 2019 - 18:37
- Fixing a few common errors when publishing your Google Assistant App17th April 2019 - 15:57
- Dispelling 5 Myths about the Impact of AI on Healthcare16th April 2019 - 15:49
- Year 2030: Future of Amazon Alexa v/s Google Assistant15th April 2019 - 15:43
- Smart Speakers Market Size Is Expected To Reach USD 39.3 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research Inc.14th April 2019 - 15:34