This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
- 5 Fantastic French Startups – Vivatech 2021 – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08624th June 2021 - 12:07
- Conversation Design Festival – Hans van Dam, CDI – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0857th June 2021 - 12:15
- Real-time Voice Changer – Jaime Bosch & Alex Bordanova, Voicemod – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08418th May 2021 - 12:10
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Image was taken from Pixabay.com.Yes, There Are Still Big Podcast Ideas To Be Had6th August 2021 - 14:14
- How to Change Alexa’s Voice4th June 2021 - 13:03
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52