Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
- Auspices of Agencies – Skilled Creative, Vixen Labs, Seedcube – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05427th January 2020 - 06:11
- Payments & Voice – Checkout.com & Adyen – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05321st January 2020 - 08:40
- Automotive Voice Design – Shyamala Prayaga, Ford Motor – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05213th January 2020 - 14:59
- Conversation Design Mastery – Hans van Dam, Robocopy – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0517th January 2020 - 08:56
- Online communities for voice developers & conversation designers24th January 2020 - 07:46
- Giving Voice to AR: How Voice Recognition and Augmented Reality Converge22nd January 2020 - 12:16
- How a Voice Assistant Fosters Your Marketing13th January 2020 - 14:02
- Talk to Your Hand – Voice-enabled Smart Rings are Coming10th January 2020 - 11:31