This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Voice Transformation – Marco Liuni, Alta Voce – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0826th April 2021 - 13:04
- Interactive Storytelling – Christian Mahnke, EarReality – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08123rd March 2021 - 21:42
- WordPress to Alexa – Christian Petroske, ShoutWorks – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08030th November 2020 - 14:49
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52
- How AI Chatbots Improve Your Healthcare Experience22nd January 2021 - 10:38
- Why our smartphone apps listening to us is no big deal23rd November 2020 - 09:00