Talking about one’s emotions and thoughts is crucial for keeping good mental health. Unfortunately, that is often not easy to do.
Have you ever wondered how it would feel if you could make your daily interactions more meaningful?
This blog reports on a research project exploring the practical uses of voice technologies to enhance the independence of elderly and disabled people in the home.
Your voice is a make-it-or-break-it factor when it comes to commanding attention and succeeding at work. Don’t take it for granted.
New technologies are being developed to address the social issue of AI voice and to make the technology as inclusive as possible.
The impact of voice assistants on today’s youth is actually more helpful than you may think. Luckily, there are a plethora of fun, sound-based games.
- 5 Fantastic French Startups – Vivatech 2021 – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08624th June 2021 - 12:07
- Conversation Design Festival – Hans van Dam, CDI – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0857th June 2021 - 12:15
- Real-time Voice Changer – Jaime Bosch & Alex Bordanova, Voicemod – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08418th May 2021 - 12:10
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Image was taken from Pixabay.com.Yes, There Are Still Big Podcast Ideas To Be Had6th August 2021 - 14:14
- How to Change Alexa’s Voice4th June 2021 - 13:03
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52