Before starting a podcast, the most central question of all to ask is: Why would a person want to listen?
Voice technology articles to boost your knowledge and technical skills.
As voice experiences become more common, there’s no reason users should be locked in to hearing the same voice answering every question.
Talking about one’s emotions and thoughts is crucial for keeping good mental health. Unfortunately, that is often not easy to do.
A lot of people are talking about the Clubhouse app lately. This post will break down what Clubhouse is and how to get the most from it.
In a world where virtual doctor visits are becoming the norm, chatbots are improving efficiency for healthcare workers and building trust with patients.
People think that their phones and laptops are listening to them all the time. Let’s see how big a deal that is.
Have you ever wondered how it would feel if you could make your daily interactions more meaningful?
Successfully promote audio content to a broader audience, and generate higher ad revenues, with these top tips.
Voice recognition technology is, without a doubt, a touchstone in the current high-tech era. But how secure is it?
Here are six quick design tips to build a better voice assistant application.
- 5 Fantastic French Startups – Vivatech 2021 – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08624th June 2021 - 12:07
- Conversation Design Festival – Hans van Dam, CDI – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0857th June 2021 - 12:15
- Real-time Voice Changer – Jaime Bosch & Alex Bordanova, Voicemod – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08418th May 2021 - 12:10
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Image was taken from Pixabay.com.Yes, There Are Still Big Podcast Ideas To Be Had6th August 2021 - 14:14
- How to Change Alexa’s Voice4th June 2021 - 13:03
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52