Seven clever strategies to get amazing results through voice search SEO.
Voice technology articles to boost your knowledge and technical skills.
Get ready…fast and frictionless banking will soon be a reality thanks to new advancements in voice technology.
114 million drivers in the U.S. use in-car voice assistants, compared to just 57.8 million using them in the home, according to Medium.
This blog reports on a research project exploring the practical uses of voice technologies to enhance the independence of elderly and disabled people in the home.
If you’re working with any sort of QnA type chatbots, you realize sooner or later that the number of intents goes skyrocket high. The solution to this problem is Mega Agents.
Build a Capsule for the new Samsung Bixby voice assistant platform, and make your podcast available to millions of new listeners. Full instructions that anyone can follow!
The findings of a study published by Consumer Watchdog found that voice-activated assistants are always listening, even when their wake word hasn’t been said.
Voice-command technology (also known as Voice First) is rapidly integrating into many industries today, and arguable poses the greatest value for education.
Here’s our pick of the best online groups and communities for voice developers and designers.
Augmented reality is a powerful innovation, with countless augmented reality medical
applications, tools for education, automotive, and other industries.
- Testing Voice Apps – Emerson Sklar, Bespoken – Voice Tech Podcast ep.06223rd March 2020 - 12:25
- Samsung Bixby In-Depth – Roger Kibbe, Viv Labs – Voice Tech Podcast ep.06116th March 2020 - 10:17
- Security, Content, Utilities, Students – IDRnD, Trinity Audio, ICF, Park – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0609th March 2020 - 12:03
- Voice Commerce: FMCG Shopping – Krish Velkar, Ogilvy – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0592nd March 2020 - 10:02
- Voice Search SEO: 7 Clever Strategies to Get Amazing Results31st March 2020 - 09:00
- Voice Tech is enabling the best of both worlds with banking24th March 2020 - 09:00
- The Future Of In-Car Speech Recognition17th March 2020 - 09:00
- Virtual Assistants Can Support Disabled People To Live Independently In Unexpected Ways10th March 2020 - 09:00