Learn the fundamentals of voice app testing in order to speed up your development process and create higher quality conversational experiences.
Roger Kibbe, Lead Developer Evangelist at Viv Labs, introduces us to Samsung Bixby 2 and what it means for developers, users, and the frontier of voice.
Listen to four of my favourite conversations with brands and providers at the recent Project Voice conference.
Krish Velkar reveals his latest research into the influence of voice assistants on the purchase of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Hear the fascinating story of how voice banking was implemented on Alexa for Bank Independent, told by both technology provider and client.
Hear me talk with 7 leading French voice tech companies, and get a panoramic view of the voice space in France.
Tobias Dengel, CEO of WillowTree, reveals the demand, the debates, and the challenges of his Fortune 500 clients as they enter the world of voice technology, and the importance of multimodal interfaces
Jackie Andrade is Professor of Psychology at the University of Plymouth. We learn how designing social robots for healthcare can help us lead live healthier lives and feel better.
Three of the world’s leading digital agencies share their experiences in the world of voice, at the Project Voice 2020 conference.
Learn about voice payments from two giants in the payments space, Guillaume Pousaz, founder and CEO of checkout.com, and Pieter van der Does, CEO of Adyen
- Testing Voice Apps – Emerson Sklar, Bespoken – Voice Tech Podcast ep.06223rd March 2020 - 12:25
- Samsung Bixby In-Depth – Roger Kibbe, Viv Labs – Voice Tech Podcast ep.06116th March 2020 - 10:17
- Security, Content, Utilities, Students – IDRnD, Trinity Audio, ICF, Park – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0609th March 2020 - 12:03
- Voice Commerce: FMCG Shopping – Krish Velkar, Ogilvy – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0592nd March 2020 - 10:02
- Voice Search SEO: 7 Clever Strategies to Get Amazing Results31st March 2020 - 09:00
- Voice Tech is enabling the best of both worlds with banking24th March 2020 - 09:00
- The Future Of In-Car Speech Recognition17th March 2020 - 09:00
- Virtual Assistants Can Support Disabled People To Live Independently In Unexpected Ways10th March 2020 - 09:00