Hear the fascinating story of how voice banking was implemented on Alexa for Bank Independent, told by both technology provider and client.
Hear me talk with 7 leading French voice tech companies, and get a panoramic view of the voice space in France.
Tobias Dengel, CEO of WillowTree, reveals the demand, the debates, and the challenges of his Fortune 500 clients as they enter the world of voice technology, and the importance of multimodal interfaces
Jackie Andrade is Professor of Psychology at the University of Plymouth. We learn how designing social robots for healthcare can help us lead live healthier lives and feel better.
Three of the world’s leading digital agencies share their experiences in the world of voice, at the Project Voice 2020 conference.
Learn about voice payments from two giants in the payments space, Guillaume Pousaz, founder and CEO of checkout.com, and Pieter van der Does, CEO of Adyen
Shyamala Prayaga is the product owner for the Autonomous Digital Assistant at Ford Motor. We discuss the factors to consider when designing for car voice assistants, and much more besides.
Hans van Dam is the co-founder of Robocopy, a company that trains and certifies conversation designers all around the world.
Bradley Metrock is the organizer of Project Voice, the host of This Week in Voice, and the author of a book about Alexa skills.
Anthony Tassone is the founder of Green Key, which help the emergency services leverage the power of voice to go hands-free, thereby improving the speed and safety of operations.
- Banking on Voice – ENACOMM & Bank Independent – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05824th February 2020 - 11:52
- 7 French Pioneers – Voice Tech Paris 2019 – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05717th February 2020 - 12:54
- Giving Voice to Brands – Tobias Dengel, WillowTree – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05610th February 2020 - 08:48
- Social Robot Counsellors – Jackie Andrade, Uni. Plymouth – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0553rd February 2020 - 08:04
- How to make a Bixby Capsule for a Podcast18th February 2020 - 09:00
- Should I Worry About My Voice Assistant Spying On Me?10th February 2020 - 12:38
- How Voice Technology is Benefiting Education27th January 2020 - 15:25
- Online communities for voice developers & conversation designers24th January 2020 - 07:46