Amazon reveal the Echo Show 5. Get the product specs and pricing, and discover all the cool things you will be able to do with the new device!
https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/amazon_unveils_the_echo_show_5_less_expensive_and_more_compact_with_a_display.jpg 630 1200 David Morsillo https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo_voicetechpodcast_horiz_border.png David Morsillo2019-06-06 19:47:072019-06-07 19:05:17Amazon Unveils the Echo Show 5, Less Expensive and More Compact with a Display
https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/year_2030_future_of_amazon_alexa_vs_google_assistant_.jpg 630 1500 Editorial https://voicetechpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo_voicetechpodcast_horiz_border.png Editorial2019-04-15 15:43:412019-04-07 18:44:43Year 2030: Future of Amazon Alexa v/s Google Assistant
The distinct platform empires by Amazon (Alexa), Google (Google Assistant), Apple (Siri) and Microsoft (Cortana) made virtual digital assistants a fragmented and complex type of computing experience.
- Digital Forensics – Tyler Hatch, DFI Forensics – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0299th June 2019 - 13:20
- VivaTech 2019 – Startups, Google, Macron, Ma – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02826th May 2019 - 13:10
- Usability Testing for Voice – Dylan Zwick, Pulse Labs – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02712th May 2019 - 16:05
- Sound Recognition – Dr. Chris Mitchell, Audio Analytic – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02628th April 2019 - 15:21
- The Rise of Speech Recognition Technology in Gaming17th June 2019 - 09:00
- What Trump’s New American AI Initiative Means for the Future of AI and Governments10th June 2019 - 09:00
- Amazon Unveils the Echo Show 5, Less Expensive and More Compact with a Display6th June 2019 - 19:47
- Why Voice Isn’t Enough to be Smart3rd June 2019 - 09:00