The findings of a study published by Consumer Watchdog found that voice-activated assistants are always listening, even when their wake word hasn’t been said.
Voice activated personal assistants have become common in many households. Which should you choose for yours?
From smart displays to smart glasses, Amazon envisions a world where Alexa is omnipresent, serving us, delighting us and providing us with information.
Amazon reveal the Echo Show 5. Get the product specs and pricing, and discover all the cool things you will be able to do with the new device!
The distinct platform empires by Amazon (Alexa), Google (Google Assistant), Apple (Siri) and Microsoft (Cortana) made virtual digital assistants a fragmented and complex type of computing experience.
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Voice Transformation – Marco Liuni, Alta Voce – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0826th April 2021 - 13:04
- Interactive Storytelling – Christian Mahnke, EarReality – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08123rd March 2021 - 21:42
- WordPress to Alexa – Christian Petroske, ShoutWorks – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08030th November 2020 - 14:49
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52
- How AI Chatbots Improve Your Healthcare Experience22nd January 2021 - 10:38
- Why our smartphone apps listening to us is no big deal23rd November 2020 - 09:00