A voice-enabled strategy for brands to thrive in a pull-driven market environment.
Voice technology articles to boost your knowledge and technical skills.
Leveraging website data with schema.org markup could become essential for voice app developers.
Amazon was invited to support the 3rd annual Makeathon, a 36-hour prototyping and design competition.
The more lifelike, the better, right? Not always. As voice assistants attempt to simulate humanity by cracking jokes and teasing users, problems arise.
How we might leverage graph technologies and knowledge graphs to power more complex, multi-turn user interactions.
My summary of the responses to the Voicebot.ai reader survey, 2019 Predictions From 35 Voice Industry Leaders. A list of bullet points as a handy reference.
In machine learning, you need to know what’s in your audio data. Discover how data augmentation with codec compressed audio can help your models generalize.
The impact of voice assistants on today’s youth is actually more helpful than you may think. Luckily, there are a plethora of fun, sound-based games.
The best courses for voice app and chatbot development. Learn to build Amazon Alexa skills, Google Assistant Actions, Apple Siri Apps, chatbots and more.
The best courses for developing Alexa Skills. Learn to use Node.js and Alexa Skills Kit to publish voice apps on Amazon Echo and Amazon Alexa.
- Voice Actors & Synthetics – David Ciccarelli, Voices.com – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02514th April 2019 - 14:06
- Biometric Authentication – Alexey Khitrov, ID R&D – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02431st March 2019 - 17:34
- Voice Search Results – Dustin Coates, Algolia – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02317th March 2019 - 18:01
- Voice Retail – Shilp Agarwal, Blutag – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0223rd March 2019 - 18:37
- Fixing a few common errors when publishing your Google Assistant App17th April 2019 - 15:57
- Dispelling 5 Myths about the Impact of AI on Healthcare16th April 2019 - 15:49
- Year 2030: Future of Amazon Alexa v/s Google Assistant15th April 2019 - 15:43
- Smart Speakers Market Size Is Expected To Reach USD 39.3 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research Inc.14th April 2019 - 15:34