‘Natural Language Question Answering’ encompasses much of what smart speakers and chatbots can do today, and is an important component of conversational marketing. We wanted to see where we were in the cycle, so we dug deeper to understand how the Gartner Hype Cycle classified these technologies.
Voice technology articles to boost your knowledge and technical skills.
Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
Podcasts are the obvious choice for those in the voice industry to both share their ideas, and to keep up with everything that’s going on. Here I present my pick of the 8 best podcasts that cover voice technology and conversational user interfaces.
This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
This is a voice technology podcast that’s focused on the technology itself. The series will include interviews with people who’ve actually implemented voice technologies in a project. We will delve into all aspects of voice interfaces and their enabling technologies.
- Nanocasting – Sean Gilligan, Sound Branch – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02117th February 2019 - 15:37
- Machine Learning Signals – Christopher Oates, audEERING – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0203rd February 2019 - 16:30
- Elevated Voice Design – Vasili Shynkarenka, Invocable – Voice Tech Podcast ep.01920th January 2019 - 15:53
- Prototypes & Personas – Kasia Ryniak & Rafal Cymerys, Upside – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0186th January 2019 - 17:22
- Constructing Multi-Turn Conversational Voice Experiences with a Knowledge Graph14th February 2019 - 23:15
- Summary of the Voicebot.ai 2019 predictions survey10th January 2019 - 01:12
- Improve your machine learning with compressed audio31st December 2018 - 17:54
- Why Voice Assistants are Beneficial to Children13th December 2018 - 12:10