The best online courses for developing Google Actions. Learn to use Node.js, DialogFlow & Firebase, to publish voice apps on Google Home and Android.
Voice technology articles to boost your knowledge and technical skills.
The best courses for developing chatbots. Learn to use Node.js, DialogFlow, Chatfuel and AI to build chatbots for websites and Facebook Messenger.
The best courses for developing Siri apps on iOS 12. Learn to use Swift, iOS Framework, SiriKit and Siri Shortcuts to build voice apps for Apple devices.
‘Natural Language Question Answering’ encompasses much of what smart speakers and chatbots can do today, and is an important component of conversational marketing. We wanted to see where we were in the cycle, so we dug deeper to understand how the Gartner Hype Cycle classified these technologies.
Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
Podcasts are the obvious choice for those in the voice industry to both share their ideas, and to keep up with everything that’s going on. Here I present my pick of the 8 best podcasts that cover voice technology and conversational user interfaces.
This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
This is a voice technology podcast that’s focused on the technology itself. The series will include interviews with people who’ve actually implemented voice technologies in a project. We will delve into all aspects of voice interfaces and their enabling technologies.
- Voice Actors & Synthetics – David Ciccarelli, Voices.com – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02514th April 2019 - 14:06
- Biometric Authentication – Alexey Khitrov, ID R&D – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02431st March 2019 - 17:34
- Voice Search Results – Dustin Coates, Algolia – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02317th March 2019 - 18:01
- Voice Retail – Shilp Agarwal, Blutag – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0223rd March 2019 - 18:37
- Fixing a few common errors when publishing your Google Assistant App17th April 2019 - 15:57
- Dispelling 5 Myths about the Impact of AI on Healthcare16th April 2019 - 15:49
- Year 2030: Future of Amazon Alexa v/s Google Assistant15th April 2019 - 15:43
- Smart Speakers Market Size Is Expected To Reach USD 39.3 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research Inc.14th April 2019 - 15:34