Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
Voice technology articles to boost your knowledge and technical skills.
Podcasts are the obvious choice for those in the voice industry to both share their ideas, and to keep up with everything that’s going on. Here I present my pick of the 8 best podcasts that cover voice technology and conversational user interfaces.
This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
This is a voice technology podcast that’s focused on the technology itself. The series will include interviews with people who’ve actually implemented voice technologies in a project. We will delve into all aspects of voice interfaces and their enabling technologies.
- Digital Forensics – Tyler Hatch, DFI Forensics – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0299th June 2019 - 13:20
- VivaTech 2019 – Startups, Google, Macron, Ma – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02826th May 2019 - 13:10
- Usability Testing for Voice – Dylan Zwick, Pulse Labs – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02712th May 2019 - 16:05
- Sound Recognition – Dr. Chris Mitchell, Audio Analytic – Voice Tech Podcast ep.02628th April 2019 - 15:21
- The Rise of Speech Recognition Technology in Gaming17th June 2019 - 09:00
- What Trump’s New American AI Initiative Means for the Future of AI and Governments10th June 2019 - 09:00
- Amazon Unveils the Echo Show 5, Less Expensive and More Compact with a Display6th June 2019 - 19:47
- Why Voice Isn’t Enough to be Smart3rd June 2019 - 09:00