The best courses for voice app and chatbot development. Learn to build Amazon Alexa skills, Google Assistant Actions, Apple Siri Apps, chatbots and more.
Voice technology articles to boost your knowledge and technical skills.
The best courses for developing Alexa Skills. Learn to use Node.js and Alexa Skills Kit to publish voice apps on Amazon Echo and Amazon Alexa.
The best online courses for developing Google Actions. Learn to use Node.js, DialogFlow & Firebase, to publish voice apps on Google Home and Android.
The best courses for developing chatbots. Learn to use Node.js, DialogFlow, Chatfuel and AI to build chatbots for websites and Facebook Messenger.
The best courses for developing Siri apps on iOS 12. Learn to use Swift, iOS Framework, SiriKit and Siri Shortcuts to build voice apps for Apple devices.
‘Natural Language Question Answering’ encompasses much of what smart speakers and chatbots can do today, and is an important component of conversational marketing. We wanted to see where we were in the cycle, so we dug deeper to understand how the Gartner Hype Cycle classified these technologies.
Artificial Emotional Intelligence is a relatively new field, but one in which there is tremendous activity. Supported by a plethora of new open-source tools and machine learning frameworks, a programmer can now build a first prototype of an emotion-aware dialog machine in about two working days. But how good is the technology? And how can we develop better emotion AI?
Podcasts are the obvious choice for those in the voice industry to both share their ideas, and to keep up with everything that’s going on. Here I present my pick of the 8 best podcasts that cover voice technology and conversational user interfaces.
This blog post is a roundup of voice emotion analytics companies. These are companies that can process an audio file containing human speech, extract the paralinguistic features and interpret these as human emotions, then provide an analysis report or other service based on this information.
This is a voice technology podcast that’s focused on the technology itself. The series will include interviews with people who’ve actually implemented voice technologies in a project. We will delve into all aspects of voice interfaces and their enabling technologies.
- Banking on Voice – ENACOMM & Bank Independent – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05824th February 2020 - 11:52
- 7 French Pioneers – Voice Tech Paris 2019 – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05717th February 2020 - 12:54
- Giving Voice to Brands – Tobias Dengel, WillowTree – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05610th February 2020 - 08:48
- Social Robot Counsellors – Jackie Andrade, Uni. Plymouth – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0553rd February 2020 - 08:04
- How to make a Bixby Capsule for a Podcast18th February 2020 - 09:00
- Should I Worry About My Voice Assistant Spying On Me?10th February 2020 - 12:38
- How Voice Technology is Benefiting Education27th January 2020 - 15:25
- Online communities for voice developers & conversation designers24th January 2020 - 07:46