Alexey Khitrov is President at ID R&D, who increase the security of conversational interfaces using voice authentication and behavioral biometrics.
Dustin Coates is the Voice Search Go-to-market Lead at Algolia, a search as a service provider based in Paris, France. You’ll learn all about the 4 pillars of a search system, the nuances of voice search, context dependent searches, and more.
Shilp Agarwal is the CEO of Blutag, a voice retail solution that lets customers search/browse a product catalog on Alexa and Google Assistant. We get to hear some product demos showing how customers can quickly reorder products they’ve bought before, and also browse new options before making an informed choice.
Sean Gilligan is the founder of Sound Branch, a team communication app and voice-based social network in which where users create smart voice notes.
Christopher Oates is a Senior Audio DSP Engineer at audEERING. We discuss machine learning for audio, including LPC signal processing & openSMILE features.
Invocable is an online design tool that lets you prototype voice applications without coding, test your ideas with users, and build better voice apps.
Upside co-founders on how to create innovative Alexa skills, improve engagement by imbuing your voice assistant with a persona, and voice ecommerce.
Two conversation analysis experts show us how to influence the outcome of a conversation, and we discuss the implications of this research for voice technology.
Hillary Long is the General Manager and Partner at CITRO Digital, a digital marketing agency, based in Allentown, PA, United States. Hillary takes us through the design and build process of their first voice app, the ‘Naughty or Nice Quiz’ for children.
Andy Mauro, CEO and co-founder of Automat, a company that helps brands deliver personalised one-to-one voice and messaging experiences to their customers. In this episode we discuss Conversational Marketing and why it represents a fundamental shift in digital marketing.
- Auspices of Agencies – Skilled Creative, Vixen Labs, Seedcube – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05427th January 2020 - 06:11
- Payments & Voice – Checkout.com & Adyen – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05321st January 2020 - 08:40
- Automotive Voice Design – Shyamala Prayaga, Ford Motor – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05213th January 2020 - 14:59
- Conversation Design Mastery – Hans van Dam, Robocopy – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0517th January 2020 - 08:56
- Online communities for voice developers & conversation designers24th January 2020 - 07:46
- Giving Voice to AR: How Voice Recognition and Augmented Reality Converge22nd January 2020 - 12:16
- How a Voice Assistant Fosters Your Marketing13th January 2020 - 14:02
- Talk to Your Hand – Voice-enabled Smart Rings are Coming10th January 2020 - 11:31