Invocable is an online design tool that lets you prototype voice applications without coding, test your ideas with users, and build better voice apps.
John Fitzpatrick is the VP of Product & Engineering at Voysis, a leading voice technology company that builds custom Voice AI solutions for ecommerce businesses. We cover a range of topics including the major components of the Voysis system, the technologies and tools John’s team used to build it, the challenges they faced, and GDPR.
Shilp Agarwal is the CEO of Blutag, a voice retail solution that lets customers search/browse a product catalog on Alexa and Google Assistant. We get to hear some product demos showing how customers can quickly reorder products they’ve bought before, and also browse new options before making an informed choice.
Sebastian Hanfland is the CEO of the audio branding consultancy, Hanfland And Friends. His team help companies define their their brand in audio form, in order to promote brand recognition, increase the perceived quality of products, and influence customers.
David Ciccarelli is the CEO of Voices.com, the online marketplace where brand managers and marketers discover, audition and hire professional voice actors.
Dylan Zwick is the Chief Product Officer at Pulse Labs, a Seattle-based startup that offers a remote testing and analytics platform for voice app developers.
Adam Greenwood is the founder of the Greenwood Campbell digital agency. We cover his experiences building chatbot and voicebot applications, and the echo chambers that these technologies can create.
Vivatech 2019 is Europe’s biggest technology conference. Hear from Google France, 5 of the best voice startups, Emmanuel Macron and Alibaba’s Jack Ma.
Sean Gilligan is the founder of Sound Branch, a team communication app and voice-based social network in which where users create smart voice notes.
Andy Mauro, CEO and co-founder of Automat, a company that helps brands deliver personalised one-to-one voice and messaging experiences to their customers. In this episode we discuss Conversational Marketing and why it represents a fundamental shift in digital marketing.
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Voice Transformation – Marco Liuni, Alta Voce – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0826th April 2021 - 13:04
- Interactive Storytelling – Christian Mahnke, EarReality – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08123rd March 2021 - 21:42
- WordPress to Alexa – Christian Petroske, ShoutWorks – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08030th November 2020 - 14:49
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52
- How AI Chatbots Improve Your Healthcare Experience22nd January 2021 - 10:38
- Why our smartphone apps listening to us is no big deal23rd November 2020 - 09:00