Jaime Bosch is the co-founder CEO of Voicemod, a massively popular real-time voice manipulation, augmentation and soundboard application for Windows PC. He is joined by Alex Bordanova, Director of Audio Experience at Voicemod.
Based in Valencia, Spain, Voicemod has amassed over 17 million registered users and is the number one choice to create a unique and powerful sonic identity, whether it’s for gaming, content creation, dungeon-mastering, or just hanging out with friends online.
We hear samples of a range of voice changing effects made by Voicemod and discuss the applications of these in various industries. We also dive into the challenges of real-time audio programming and hear about the lessons learned while building this awesome voice startup.
- Voicemod enables humans to connect through audio in the way they want to be heard.
- Voicemod’s tech is unique due to its low latency, and low cpu requirements.
- Gaming and content creators are the early adopters. B2B applications are coming soon.
- Leverage your community early and often to achieve product market fit.
- Your people are your greatest asset in a startup; invest in them.
- Manning books << 40% off all books code: PODVOICETECH19
- Conversation Design Institute << 25% off courses: VOICETECH25
- Voice Tech Pro listener upgrade << no ads
- Rumble Studio << create your free account
Links from the show
- Download Voicemod for free
- Voicemod on Youtube
- Voicemod is hiring! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyberpunk voicemod pack – ScreenRant
- Dark Vader voice – LifeHacker
- Voicemod raises 8 million – VentureBeat
- Voicemod on Windows Central
- The Golden Rules of Audio Programming, Pete Goodliffe
- Fabian Renn-Giles & Dave Rowland – Real-time 101
- Dave Rowland – Real-time Tradeoffs in Audio Programming
- Valerio Velardo Tutorials
Subscribe for more episodes
- Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/2LqW4ol
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/voicetechpodcast-google
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IZr5hm
Read all about it
- Newsletter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/newsletter
- Medium Blog: https://voicetechpodcast.com/medium
- Write for us: https://voicetechpodcast.com/publish
Make your voice heard
- Twitter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/twitter
- Reddit: https://voicetechpodcast.com/reddit
- Facebook: https://voicetechpodcast.com/facebook
- Email: email@example.com
Show your support
Share this article
If you found value in this article, please consider helping others by sharing to your network. Just click one of the links below.