To get the best results when designing your voice assistant, take note of the following recommendations.
With voice interfaces, you should be able to ask a question, and simply get an answer.
These new sets of devices have opened up a new paradigm of not only communication & media consumption devices but stepping stone for future computing devices.
The more lifelike, the better, right? Not always. As voice assistants attempt to simulate humanity by cracking jokes and teasing users, problems arise.
How we might leverage graph technologies and knowledge graphs to power more complex, multi-turn user interactions.
- Auspices of Agencies – Skilled Creative, Vixen Labs, Seedcube – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05427th January 2020 - 06:11
- Payments & Voice – Checkout.com & Adyen – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05321st January 2020 - 08:40
- Automotive Voice Design – Shyamala Prayaga, Ford Motor – Voice Tech Podcast ep.05213th January 2020 - 14:59
- Conversation Design Mastery – Hans van Dam, Robocopy – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0517th January 2020 - 08:56
- Online communities for voice developers & conversation designers24th January 2020 - 07:46
- Giving Voice to AR: How Voice Recognition and Augmented Reality Converge22nd January 2020 - 12:16
- How a Voice Assistant Fosters Your Marketing13th January 2020 - 14:02
- Talk to Your Hand – Voice-enabled Smart Rings are Coming10th January 2020 - 11:31