In a world where virtual doctor visits are becoming the norm, chatbots are improving efficiency for healthcare workers and building trust with patients.
Here are six quick design tips to build a better voice assistant application.
Alkira was founded to enable people to navigate the internet using only their voice. They just won a Webby award, and you can too!
Get ready…fast and frictionless banking will soon be a reality thanks to new advancements in voice technology.
Voice-command technology (also known as Voice First) is rapidly integrating into many industries today, and arguable poses the greatest value for education.
To get the best results when designing your voice assistant, take note of the following recommendations.
With voice interfaces, you should be able to ask a question, and simply get an answer.
These new sets of devices have opened up a new paradigm of not only communication & media consumption devices but stepping stone for future computing devices.
The more lifelike, the better, right? Not always. As voice assistants attempt to simulate humanity by cracking jokes and teasing users, problems arise.
How we might leverage graph technologies and knowledge graphs to power more complex, multi-turn user interactions.
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Voice Transformation – Marco Liuni, Alta Voce – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0826th April 2021 - 13:04
- Interactive Storytelling – Christian Mahnke, EarReality – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08123rd March 2021 - 21:42
- WordPress to Alexa – Christian Petroske, ShoutWorks – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08030th November 2020 - 14:49
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52
- How AI Chatbots Improve Your Healthcare Experience22nd January 2021 - 10:38
- Why our smartphone apps listening to us is no big deal23rd November 2020 - 09:00