In a world where virtual doctor visits are becoming the norm, chatbots are improving efficiency for healthcare workers and building trust with patients.
Here are six quick design tips to build a better voice assistant application.
Alkira was founded to enable people to navigate the internet using only their voice. They just won a Webby award, and you can too!
Get ready…fast and frictionless banking will soon be a reality thanks to new advancements in voice technology.
Voice-command technology (also known as Voice First) is rapidly integrating into many industries today, and arguable poses the greatest value for education.
To get the best results when designing your voice assistant, take note of the following recommendations.
With voice interfaces, you should be able to ask a question, and simply get an answer.
These new sets of devices have opened up a new paradigm of not only communication & media consumption devices but stepping stone for future computing devices.
The more lifelike, the better, right? Not always. As voice assistants attempt to simulate humanity by cracking jokes and teasing users, problems arise.
How we might leverage graph technologies and knowledge graphs to power more complex, multi-turn user interactions.
- 5 Fantastic French Startups – Vivatech 2021 – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08624th June 2021 - 12:07
- Conversation Design Festival – Hans van Dam, CDI – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0857th June 2021 - 12:15
- Real-time Voice Changer – Jaime Bosch & Alex Bordanova, Voicemod – Voice Tech Podcast ep.08418th May 2021 - 12:10
- A.I. Service Desks – Muddu Sudhakar, Aisera – Voice Tech Podcast ep.0834th May 2021 - 16:48
- Image was taken from Pixabay.com.Yes, There Are Still Big Podcast Ideas To Be Had6th August 2021 - 14:14
- How to Change Alexa’s Voice4th June 2021 - 13:03
- Conversational AI Opening New Horizons for Virtual Mental Aid10th May 2021 - 19:05
- What is the Clubhouse app? (and how to use it)2nd April 2021 - 11:52