Echo Echo Chamber – Adam Greenwood, Greenwood Campbell – Voice Tech Podcast ep.036
Adam Greenwood is the founder of the award winning digital agency, Greenwood Campbell. We discuss his experiences building chatbot and voicebot applications, as well as the wider implications of these technologies, specifically the echo chambers they are so good at creating.
We learn what an echo chamber is, why they are so dangerous, and what we can do to avoid them. We also discover whether voice enabled devices will make the situation better or worse. Adam shares the state of the UK voice market, and highlights some of the use cases best suited to voice apps. Then we discuss voice SEO and how brands can compete here.
We then tackle the design and development of chatbots and voicebots, discussing the different ways they can be built, and the benefits and challenges of each. Adam also reveals some of the big surprises his team have had during their many successful implementations. This is a thought-provoking episode that will inform and inspire in equal measure.
Full summary of takeaway points
A written summary of all the points made in the episode is available for Voice Tech Pro subscribers. Unlock everything at https://voicetechpodcast.com/pro
Links from the show
- Phebi Voice Search https://getphebi.com
- Robocopy Conversation Design Course http://bit.ly/2ZyW0dx
- Greenwood Cambell http://bit.ly/30pYJGo
- Adam’s Echo Chamber article http://bit.ly/30owwQv
- Adam’s TEDx talk http://bit.ly/30pZM9w
- Adam Greenwood Homepage http://bit.ly/30rLR2E
- “Hey Google, talk to Greenwood Campbell”
- Twitter @greenwoodcampbell
- Facebook http://bit.ly/30oXSG3
Subscribe for more episodes
- Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/2LqW4ol
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/voicetechpodcast-google
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IZr5hm
Read all about it
- Newsletter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/newsletter
- Medium Blog: https://voicetechpodcast.com/medium
- Write for us: https://voicetechpodcast.com/publish
Make your voice heard
- Twitter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/twitter
- Reddit: https://voicetechpodcast.com/reddit
- Facebook: https://voicetechpodcast.com/facebook
- Email: email@example.com
Show your support
Share this article
What do you think?
Get notified about new articles