Voice Trends & Design Tips – BBC, BMW – Voice Tech Podcast ep.030
This is a special episode in which you’ll hear three presentations given at Voice Connected Home 2019 event, which took place in Cologne, Germany on May 7th this year.
First you’ll hear my quick 15 minute talk on ‘The Voice Technology Trends of 2019, What We are Likely to See, and How it Will Affect Customer Interaction’. This is essentially a summary of many of the products and ideas I’ve discovered over the past year of podcast interviews, and with the voice industry moving as fast as it is, some of these are already fast becoming reality.
Then you’ll hear Nicky Birch, Executive Producer at BBC R&D, give an informative and entertaining presentation, How to Design Your Experiences – A Producers Guide. This presentation gives you lots of practical advice from the trenches, plus there’s an accompanying PDF that contains this advice, the link to which is in the show notes.
Finally you’ll hear from Marion Sardone, who is the Senior Content & Character Designer of the Intelligent Personal Assistant at BMW, Germany. In her presentation, ‘From Speech Output to a Truly Intelligent Assistant’, she explains why it’s important for a voice assistant to be given a personality, and how they went about creating one for their in-car assistant.
I hope you enjoy the presentations, and look forward to meeting you at a future event!
- 00:03:04 Carl Robinson, Voice Tech Podcast
- 00:19:54 Nicky Birch, BBC
- 00:45:38 Marion Sardone, BMW
Subscribe for more episodes
- Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/2LqW4ol
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/voicetechpodcast-google
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IZr5hm
Read all about it
- Newsletter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/newsletter
- Medium Blog: https://voicetechpodcast.com/medium
- Write for us: https://voicetechpodcast.com/publish
Make your voice heard
- Twitter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/twitter
- Reddit: https://voicetechpodcast.com/reddit
- Facebook: https://voicetechpodcast.com/facebook
- Email: email@example.com
Show your support
Share this article
What do you think?
Get notified about new articles