Hans van Dam is the CEO of Conversation Design Institute, a company that teaches a human-centric workflow to conversation design which has proven itself in organisations around the world. This is Hans’s second appearance on the show, the first one being in episode 51 back in January.
Hans explains what exactly conversation design means and focuses on its importance regarding conversational AI technologies. He shares his vast experience with training conversation designers at CDI, in order to successfully automate conversations in 2021.
CDI’s Conversation Design Festival is coming up on June 15th. Attendees will learn from AI Trainers, Conversation Designers and Conversational Copywriters who will share their professional experiences and give advice on optimizing AI assistants like chatbots and voice assistants.
We hope to see you at the Conversation Design Festival on June 15th. Grab a ticket now using our discount code!
- The latest trends and topics in the world of conversation design.
- Hans introduces the Conversational AI Maturity Model, and the CDI Foundation.
- What all successful conversation designers have in common.
- Festival highlights, including the graduation party. Expect to learn everything there is to know about design, technology, research, hiring, and other topics related to Conversational AI!
- Conversation Design Festival << $50 discount code: VOICETECH100
- Manning books << 40% off all books code: PODVOICETECH19
- Conversation Design Institute << 25% off courses: VOICETECH25
- Voice Tech Pro listener upgrade << no ads
- Rumble Studio << create your free account
Links from the show
Subscribe for more episodes
- Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/2LqW4ol
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/voicetechpodcast-google
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IZr5hm
Read all about it
- Newsletter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/newsletter
- Medium Blog: https://voicetechpodcast.com/medium
- Write for us: https://voicetechpodcast.com/publish
Make your voice heard
- Twitter: https://voicetechpodcast.com/twitter
- Reddit: https://voicetechpodcast.com/reddit
- Facebook: https://voicetechpodcast.com/facebook
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show your support
Share this article
If you found value in this article, please consider helping others by sharing to your network. Just click one of the links below.